More Success Through Equipment Leasing
When it comes to the businesses that can benefit from equipment leasing with Bay Bridge Funding, the list is almost never-ending. Over the years, a variety of businesses have leased the equipment they need with our financing options, and have achieved greater success by doing so. Many of our programs are for companies that have been in business for a minimum of two years, and the programs offer an easy pay back at affordable rates. Whether you are a small or large company, you can obtain the equipment you need in an efficient manner through our quick and easy approval process.
- B, C, and D – These credit programs are for businesses that have taken a financial hit during economically hard times. The programs offer those businesses a second chance to make it big in the business world.
- Government – Government and other municipal entities are guaranteed approval to lease the equipment that they need to remain successful. Some fields that often use our services include libraries, police departments, state agencies, public schools, armed services, and more.
- Startups – Funding the equipment you need to start a company can get expensive without help from Bay Bridge Funding. By putting our faith in you, you are able to get the financing you need to get your business up and running.
- Sell and Lease Back – Sometimes the only way to increase profits is to sell your equipment to us, and then lease it back. By doing so, you are able to take care of all the details on paper, without disrupting the flow of your business.
Benefits of Equipment Financing
- Fixed Payments – No matter what the market looks like, our financing options are always at fixed rates, allowing you to stay comfortable with the same small payments each month.
- Eliminated Obsolescence – With the rate at which the technology world changes, equipment can be outdated fairly quickly. Our financing options allow you to upgrade when you need to.
- Freed Capital – Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of financing your equipment is that you will have your capital freed up for unforeseen or extra expenses.
Learn more about the options you have to lease equipment by contacting Bay Bridge Funding today.